How do I get my full refund from Etihad?
Etihad is one of the major airlines operating based in the United Arab. If you had a reservation on their flight, but now there are some sudden changes in the plan, you are required to cancel the Etihad flight ticket; Call Etihad at 1 (877) 690-0767 or 1-802-636-9419. You can apply for a refund as well just after canceling your reservation. To get a full refund from Etihad, there are some conditions enlisted. You need to check the refund policies to know when you can obtain a full refund.
What are the refund policies of Etihad Airways?
The policies provided by Etihad Airways for a full refund are as follows:
Etihad Airways refund policy:
- If the cancellation request was made within 24 hours of completing the reservation, then the airline will give you a full refund of the flight ticket. It should have been reserved seven days earlier than the scheduled date.
- If the reserved flight is delayed by more than 3 hours and due to which the cancellation was made, then also a full refund will be provided to the person.
- If a flight schedule was annulled by Etihad Airways itself, then also the concerned passengers will receive a full refund.
- The cancellation of the reservation due to severe health conditions of the passenger or a close relative will also be eligible for a full refund if the flight ticket holder submits the required health documents.
- For court hearings as well, the person is eligible for a full refund for canceling a reservation.
How can I apply for a refund at Etihad Airways?
A couple of methods are available for applying for a refund at Etihad Airways that are listed here:
Online Refund Application
Eligible people can apply for refunds through an online application. Etihad Airways share the refund on their official site for the convenience of the people. For the online refund application, here are the required steps:
- Visit the Etihad web page on your device,
- Then open their help page,
- Look for the Refunds and Compensation column on the page,
- Then tap the column, and a new page will open,
- Choose the Refund option at the top,
- Now add the canceled reservation details in the columns,
- Attach files necessary for the refund,
- Then press the submit button, and the refund claim will be sent to Etihad Airways.
Offline Refund Application
The person can also talk with an executive on the call for the claim for a refund of their canceled reservation. Share your reserved flight details with the Etihad executive, and the person will submit the claim. Here are the procedure mentioned for the offline refund application:
- Dial the phone number of Etihad: 1 (877) 690-0767 or 1-802-636-9419,
- Choose to speak to an Etihad executive,
- Then in a moment, the executive will avail on your call,
- Ask the executive to submit a refund for the canceled reservation,
- Then share the required details with the executive,
- And your refund application will be submitted at Etihad Airways.
Hence, the person who has a reservation with Etihad is no longer required to board the flight and will have to cancel the reservation to get the paid amount back. Concern the Etihad Airways refund policy to determine your eligibility for a refund. Apply for the refund with the online or offline method after canceling your flight.
Disclaimer: Allairtrip.com is an independent travel website with no third party association. Content, brand name using in the website is information purpose only. By using Allairtrip.com,you agree that this website is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers etc.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *