How do I get a refund from WestJet?
Suppose you have to take a refund from WestJet, but you don't know how I get a refund from WestJet. To get a refund from WestJet, you can use the manage booking option or contact Westjet airlines. If you want to take a refund from WestJet airlines, please use these ways:
Get a refund from WestJet
You can use the online method to get a refund from WestJet. Here are some steps:
- Open the official website of West Jet on your laptop or phone.
- When you open the website, you have to click on the manage booking option.
- Under the manage booking, you must enter your PNR and other required details.
- You must click on the ticket refund option when you see your bookings.
- Now, the new page will open there, and you have to enter the required details and click on the submit option.
- WestJet will send you a confirmation on your registered email or text.
- When Westjet sends you a mail, there will be a link where you can track your refund status.
How do I contact Westjet for a refund?
To contact WestJet regarding a refund, you must go through their customer service department. You can connect with them at 1-802-636-9419 /1-888-937-8538 (toll-free). Once you have reached a representative, they will be able to assist you with the process of taking a refund for your trip. Westjet will give you a refund according to the refund policy. You can also track your refund status via a link provided by Westjet.
How to request a refund from Westjet?
Request refund from:
If you have to take the refund and WestJet did not respond to your call. In this case, you can use the refund form. To use the refund form, you must follow the steps:
- Get onto the official website of WestJet airlines.
- Click on the form.
- Under the form option, you have to select the refund form.
- You must enter the required details and click on the submit option.
- Westjet will send you a confirmation on your registered email or text.
WestJet refund policy
- If the cancellation of the flight ticket were made within 24 hours of purchasing, you would get a full refund whether you have a refundable or non-refundable ticket.
- If the passengers cancel their ticket within 1 hour, you have to pay the cancelation fee, and WestJet did not refund you.
- If the passenger cancels the flight ticket within seven days of departure, you don't have to pay the charges.
- If the passenger book the flight with the other website, you can cancel the flight, but the airline did not provide you any refund.
- If you are a premium member of WestJet Airlines, you can cancel the flight ticket and get a full refund from west jet airlines.
- If the passenger's ticket is canceled due to a no-show condition, you must meet the person at the airport at a particular time. You will get a new flight, but WestJet did not provide you with any refund.
- If the Westjet flight is canceled by the airline, they give their passengers a full refund.
- If the passenger books their ticket in covid-19 and now want to cancel the flight. They can cancel the flight, and they will get a full refund from WestJet airlines.
- If your flight is canceled within 14 days of departure, you will get a full refund from the airline.
How long does it take to get a refund from WestJet?
Suppose you have to cancel the flight due to personal reasons, then you can apply for a refund via manage bookings or contact the airline. When you use these options, you will get a refund from WestJet. If you want to take a refund from WestJet, here are some terms and conditions that you have to read. Here are some:
- If you cancel the flight in covid-19, you will get a refund from Westjet within 46 days.
- If you made the payment by credit card, you would get a refund within seven days.
- If you made the payment by cash or cheques, you would get a refund from WestJet within 4-6 weeks.
To have the necessary information related to the refund and the WestJet cancellation, read the information given above. You can also get your hands on the customer service section of the airlines to get help with any related query.
Disclaimer: Allairtrip.com is an independent travel website with no third party association. Content, brand name using in the website is information purpose only. By using Allairtrip.com,you agree that this website is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers etc.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *