How to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines Ticket?
Ethiopian Airlines is a government-owned airline from Ethiopia. People from around the world can catch their flight. Are you looking to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines Ticket for some reason? It may happen to you that you first booked a flight and then you had to cancel it because of any sudden change in your upcoming plans. The Airlines understand this and allow you to cancel your trip with them as per their guidelines. Read this article to inform yourself all about the cancelation with the airline,
Know How to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines Ticket?
The passenger may make an advance booking with the airline and further notice a change in their plan. This may require changing the route, or the pre-decided plan may get postponed, which leads to cancel your journey. The process to cancel a ticket is described below.
- Visit the official site of Ethiopian Airlines.
- Click on the “Manage my Booking” option at the very top of the page
- Fill out the booking summary with your family name and reference code.
- Click on search to get the booking details.
- Head towards the menu and select the cancel option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and state the reason for canceling your flight in the comment box.
- Attach any documents you have, like medical reports, and submit the form.
- You may get a refund form. To apply for a refund, fill out this form and submit it.
- The Airline will cancel your flight tickets and send you the details on your registered email id.
Know Ethiopian Airlines cancellation policy:
The passenger who wants to cancel their ticket. They are advised to must review the terms and conditions of their airline. It can save them from the extra cost. If you want to know the Ethiopian Airlines cancellation policy, read the points below.
- The passengers are advised to cancel their ticket within 24 hours of booking if they are canceling their ticket, as there is no cancelation cost for this period.
- If a passenger misses canceling their ticket within 24 hours of their booking, they will have to pay a cancelation fee to the airline.
- If a flight gets canceled due to any technical reason, the airline will arrange a different flight for the passenger, and if they fail to do so, they will return their whole amount.
- Flight may get delayed sometimes. The airline offers you to cancel your ticket and book a new flight if they are running late for more than three hours. The airline will bear the cost of your ticket.
- You may include an agent for the booking. If you do so, the airline is advising you to contact the agent for all the queries related to the cancelation.
- It may happen to you sometimes that you have to cancel your journey for a medical reason. If you have canceled for any reason, the airline considers you entitled to a full refund. However, you will have to show the medical reports to the airline for proof from a certified doctor or hospital.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight on Ethiopian Airlines?
The passengers who have canceled their tickets. The airline will charge a cancellation fee. However, if you cancel as per the airline's policies, you may save yourself from paying the extra amount. The airline is giving you relaxation on canceling a ticket within 24 hours of booking by not charging any amount you. If you cancel after this hour, you may have to pay approximately $100 to $150, depending on the cabin class you have selected before for your travel.
The passengers can get complete information about the cancelation from this blog. However, they can visit their official site for further detailed information if they wish to know more. If they still have doubts, join the airline officials and talk to them.
Disclaimer: Allairtrip.com is an independent travel website with no third party association. Content, brand name using in the website is information purpose only. By using Allairtrip.com,you agree that this website is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers etc.