How do I check-in online with Royal Nepal Airlines?
If you have a flight with Royal Nepal Airlines and you want to get to know about the methods from which you can do online check-in, then you must follow the Royal Nepal Airlines check-in policy so you will not face any issues while doing the online check-in. The airline provides you with many options to get your check-in done, but for the online check-in, you have only two methods you can go for web check-in and the other one is mobile check-in. If you are also looking for the same query, you can go through the article fully.
Royal Nepal Airlines Web check-in through the official website
You have an option to do a Royal Nepal Airlines web check-in through the airline's official website; you just need to follow the steps written down.
- You have to go to the airline's official website from your favorite browser. And after that, you have to sign in with your airline's account details.
- Then you have to visit the "Manage my Booking" section, and there you have to write your ticket reference number with the passenger's last name.
- Then there, you will see the option of availability of check-in on the top of the screen. Click on that.
- And then, you have to fill in the PNR number of the ticket and then click on next.
- After that, you have to make the seat selection from the seat map, and once you have made the seat selection. And if you need any other amenities or requirements, you can add on and then click on submit.
- Then if it shows to make the payment, you have to make the payment for the confirmation. And then, you will have the boarding pass on your screen. You can take out the printout or save it in your file.
Royal Nepal Airlines check-in through the Mobile app
You also have another option from which you can do online check-in. For that, you need to follow the Royal Nepal Airlines check-in steps.
- First, you have to download or install the airline mobile application on your android or IOS devices.
- Once it is installed fully, you have to open the app, and after that, you have to go to the check-in section available on the top of the screen.
- Then by filling out your PNR number, you can see your itinerary; then there, you have to make the set selection from the seat map. And if you add amenities or other things, then click on proceed once you are done.
- And if it shows you make payment, then make the payment, and after that, you can have the option from which you can save your boarding pass in files, or you can take the printout.
This way, you can do your check-in, and from the website only, you can check the online check-in flight ticket status in Royal Nepal Airlines once you're done with the check-in.
Disclaimer: Allairtrip.com is an independent travel website with no third party association. Content, brand name using in the website is information purpose only. By using Allairtrip.com,you agree that this website is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers etc.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *