How to upgrade seats on Spirit Airlines?
Spirit airlines provide the best and the most extensive in-flight and onboard services to their passengers on domestic and international flights. The airlines have the best comfort and seats for their passengers. They provide the best comfort and extra allegro space in the business and are first-class cabins. They allow the passengers to make upgrade seats on Spirit Airlines if they wish for extra comfort in their flight journey. To know the process through which you can make the change in your flight ticket and the rules required to be known are here for you as follows. Make sure to read the complete information before proceeding with the process of seat upgradation with Spirit Airlines.
Spirit Airline seat upgrade policy
There are some basic things that are needed to be known by the passengers to make the upgradation of their seat with Spirit Airlines.
- As per the rules and regulations of Spirit Airlines, if the passengers want to make the upgradation in their seat more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the airline. They can do it by going to the ‘My trip’ tab, clicking on the ‘Add or Modify’ seat link and completing the process by filling out the form.
- If the passengers wish to upgrade their flight seat within 24 hours prior to departure, they can do it by purchasing the seat at the time of online check-in.
- If the passengers wish to make the purchase of a flight seat at the time of online check-in, they can do it up to 1.5 hours before the scheduled departure of their flight.
- The members of Spirit airline's mileage program are allowed to make the seat selection/upgradation at the time of check-in without paying additional charges.
- The passengers can also make the upgradation of their seat by making a call to the customer service executive.
Ways to upgrade seats on Spirit Airlines
After learning the rules related to seat upgradation with Spirit Airlines, people wish to know how to upgrade seats on Spirit Airlines and the process for doing it. Well, there are three ways you can make the upgradation of your flight ticket, which are mentioned here for you as follows.
- Get onto the official website of Spirit Airlines and proceed towards the ‘My Trip’ tab for upgrade a seat on Spirit Airlines.
- Fill out the details asked, like the PNR number as well as the last name of the passengers, and proceed further.
- After getting into the available flight page, select your flight and proceed with the option of the ‘Add or modify’ seat link.
- Fill out the details in the form and mention the seats you want in place of your original seat.
- After filling out all the details, proceed further to get onto the payment page of the airlines and follow the on-screen instructions to make the payment for the seat upgradation.
- Once your payment is completed, you’ll receive the confirmation on your registered email address.
At the time of check-in
You can also upgrade seats on Spirit Airlines by purchasing the seat at the time of online check-in. The steps that are needed to be followed for the online check-in are as follows.
- Get onto the official website and select the check-in option from the tabs at the homepage's top.
- After getting onto the check-in page, fill in the passenger’s last name and PNR number to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the check-in page, follow the on-screen process to complete your flight check-in.
- After that, get onto the seat map to make the upgradation of your seat as per your preference.
- The check-in process on the airlines' website is free, but passengers have to pay the charges to purchase or upgrade their flight seats.
- Follow the instructions on the payment page to pay the seat upgradation charges.
- Once the process is complete, you’ll receive your boarding pass on the screen and your email.
Via Phone Call
- Dial the customer service number of Spirit Airlines at 1 (855) 728-3555 to upgrade seats on Spirit Airlines, and follow the IVR instructions once getting connected.
- Select your preferred language and request upgradation of your seat.
- Once the IVR process is completed, you may have to wait for a while, after which the agent of the airline will connect with you.
- You may have to provide them with all your flight details to m make the upgradation of your seat.
- Once the process is complete, the agent will ask you about your preferred mode for the payment, after which you have to make the payment to confirm your booking.
- Once the process and payment are complete, you’ll receive the confirmation in your email.
How much does it cost to upgrade a seat on Spirit?
The seat upgradation charges with Spirit Airlines depend upon the flight class, destination (domestic or international), and the time you proceed for your seat upgradation. If the passengers proceed with the upgradation in advance (24 hours before the scheduled departure), the charges will fall between $12 to $150, and at the time of check-in/onboard purchase, it will be between $25 to $175.
Disclaimer: Allairtrip.com is an independent travel website with no third party association. Content, brand name using in the website is information purpose only. By using Allairtrip.com,you agree that this website is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers etc.